Friday, December 10, 2010

Awesome night

Tonight was so awesome. Four of my friends were able to bring their kids home. First our friends Tim and Maria who had their baby over a week ago were able to bring baby Grant home. I am so happy for them. This has been a long journey to baby #4. I am so happy that Grant is doing better.
Next we were able to go to the airport tonight to welcome friends home after this long journey of adoption. Tonight each of them are experiencing their completed family in the peace of their homes. Something that you think about for months and finally it is a reality. I can't explain the joy I felt for each of them as they walked down the hallway to meet their friends and family. Congratulations to you all we are so excited for you.
On our families note we do not have any updates. We are hoping to hear something Monday.
Enjoy the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment