Friday, December 24, 2010

Hard couple of weeks

The past couple of weeks have been a little difficult. We were so ready to bring Massi home. The not knowing when has been a bit of a journey. Yesterday as I was running on the treadmill I began thinking what are my lessons in this wait and the one thing that kept running through my mind over and over is God has the day marked that we are supposed to bring our little boy home and that day wasn't dec 7th and wasn't dec 21st. It doesn't matter what I do that day is set. Another thing that I realized is I have a wonderful group of friends. You support me, pray for me, encourage me when I am down. Your words have helped so much. The overwhelming response to walking with me in this journey has been priceless. I cannot express how much it means to me. I love each of you so much and can't wait for you to meet the little boy that you have been praying for all this time.
It is Christmas Eve and we decided to come up north early. We are having an awesome time spending time with family. This is my nephews first Christmas. He is so adorable. Alek and Natalie got to open some presents this morning and they were so excited. Even though a member of our family is missing this weekend we know that our Father is loving him and giving all that he needs until his is able to come home to his forever family.
Merry Christmas....

0 comments:

Post a Comment