Tuesday, October 26, 2010

court day friday




We did not pass court today but I have a peace in my heart that God is in control. He knows what is best for our family. When I doubt and want to take over that control I just have to remind myself that His plan is always better than mine. Even though sometimes I think I have a really great plan. after court we went out to lunch. There were no other families here so it was just Abel, Ben and I. We had an unbelieveable time today. Abel took us to the top of the mountain which was 10000 feet above sea level. We saw the track that the runners go to every morning at 5:30 to train, a church at the top of the mountain, the first palace. All over the hill there were women who walked 4-5 miles up and back down to gather tree branches for fire later that day.. It was simply amazing. The women are so strong. This culture has such hard workers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment