Monday, November 15, 2010

Surgery day

Today we did not receive any news on our adoption. We believed that we would and the day came and went. This is exactly like being pregnant and being 5 days late and no dialation or indication the baby is coming soon. So that is that.
Tomorrow I will head down to U of M to be with my mom and sister for my little 4 month old nephews open heart surgery. I can't imagine what my sister is feeling like having her baby have this serious surgery at such a young age. We are praying and hoping that the doctors will be able to repair the defect so that Noah's organs can all perform at 100%. His surgery is at 7:30a on Wednesday. He will be in ICU for 24 hours before anyone is allowed to see him. Please pray for strength and peace for my sister and holy divine protection over my little nephew. Also pray for wisdom and gentleness for the surgeons and medical staff that will be taking care of him. My sister has a care page if you would like to follow. It is www.carepages.com/noahlewisriggs

0 comments:

Post a Comment