Monday, November 8, 2010

Today is a new day.

Today is a new week. I am filled of hope that things will work out this week. My clearance letter is in DC right now. The courier is going to get the neccessary stamps today and I am praying that she can even get it on in the mail today. If she can get it in the mail today, it could be to Ethiopia on Friday. The great news is the judge said that as soon as the letter comes they can take it to court.. So we do not have to wait for another court appointment.
All last week I kept wondering why is this happening to us and 2 things really stuck out. 1. is God wants us to fully trust and believe in Him. It is really hard for me to completely give everything up. I do believe that God will protect us from anything that will not ultimately lead us closer to Him. 2. Is people are always going to fail you but God never will. Instead of first running to other people to fix the issue we should always run to go God first. Unfortunately, I am always learning this lesson.
This week is about grace for me. I have first received a lot of it and now I am going to give it and I am going to give it with a heart full of love and compassion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment