Friday, November 12, 2010

Update

I haven't done an update in a while. This Tuesday our letter was sent back to Ethiopia. We were hoping to hear that they got it today but it looks like Monday we will hear. I can't wait to hear those words that we passed and we now have another little boy to the Wickstrom clan. We did get some good news today. Before we left Ethiopia we asked our friend Abel that if he went to the orphanage if he could show our boy a picture of us so that he wouldn't forget. So this past week Abel was talking to our boy and he pointed to the pic and said who are they and our boy said "man and dad". AWWW.... How cute is that. I was asking God today show me a sign anything that you are still working in this and this brought me the hugest smile. Have a great weekend. Please also lift my friends Luke and Megan up in prayer. They were all set to leave to pick up their girl and they recieved news that they won't be leaving next week. Pray that they can take care of this situation as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment